Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trash the dress - for a good cause?

I recently had my wedding and have been looking into planning a TTD session but I wasn't sure if I could justify "wasting" the dress and the simple things like wading into water don't appeal to me (if I'm going to trash the dress, then I'm going to TRASH it, lol.) My photographer told me about an event at a local church to raise money that involves people getting gunged/slimed (like flour/water combo with food coloring poured over your head) when people make donations. It's a good cause, but it would be really messy, so it would definitely be a "TRASH the dress" lol! I'm thinking of volunteering for it and wearing my dress and getting all done up for it, and my photographer can get some shots of it. I was also thinking about asking my MoH and other bridesmaids if they would want to participate together, all dressed in our wedding attire. Any thoughts or ideas? It's not until January, so I have a little while to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment