Friday, November 11, 2011

Rap-please rate and comment.?

When I look around I see a sea of people looking right back at me, when I walk the streets Its like they dont see me, im invisible but im not a ghost, im not repping any coast, im in the middle, and thats where im stuck, im sandwiched, but these people dont even know what im about, maybe im just stuck in a drought, no water just sand, surrounding me, I just want one more verse, 10 more lines, double the rhymes, I used to stand ontop of the land, but im sinking cuz im now in quicksand, and im sinking quick man, **** I hear the gunshots blast, so I blast too, im up out of that hole, I just created a new role for myself, im not just another book on the shelf, that whole thing was like a curse, but man im pretty glad im not laying in a hurse, that im not up in the sky, just thanking god im alive, and just strive for more I think I finally found my core, and as i stare in this mirror I no longer see that fear that was there, all thats in my way is thin air, I found the limits of my range, my dream is to just make and create change, I dont know, it might sounds strange at first im the kind of person who doesnt want the money or fame, I just want to create a name, through all the years tears fall no matter what...but I was tought to shoot for the stars so If I fall I land on a cloud, finally I feel proud, and now im taking my final bow, as I awake, the curtains are closing, but my eyes are opening, and I just stare at the ceiling, what a dream, change...what a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment