Sunday, November 13, 2011

How to control anxiety?

I think I am having a major anxiety attack and my doctor told me that my concentration problem is related to anxiety. I am not even able to think anymore about anything properly and I am just failing in almost all activities. My brain is not at all working and everything is in such a bad condition but I am still feeling normal in it. No matter how much worse the condition gets, it has no effect on me at all and does not even motivate or force me to concentrate more. Is there any hope for me? I am really helpless...This same anxiety problem happened with me at school when I stopped going to school and playing multiplayer games to make myself relax from all the frustration and get some peace. But now its affecting me there too and I am not even feeling like doing everyday activities like brushing teech,going out....Earlier I used to sit at home playing multiplayer games 24/7 like SA:MP AND GTA IV multiplayer, it used to feel somewhat real but now when I am taking online things so personally, I think my anxiety has jumped over there too and completely destroyed my concentration. I am even misbehaving with my parents recently and showing retarded behaviour suspecting them over small things like I have thoughts sometimes in an abnormal way that they are trying to brainwash me to make me study etc but they never even tried to do anything for me since I failed last year. My clmates have always considered me as some random person and they don't even bother to talk to me and always make fun of me, I was so sick of the clroom environment that I stopped going to school and they just thought that I am some typical spoiled guy. . . I had one school councellor, she used to tell me why 9th grade is so important for my future and asked me to maintain a time table daily etc but she never really noticed that I have some unknown serious problem which just cannot be fixed without good help and none of the councelling helped me get any good grades. I am scared to go to a psychiatrist, my father says that it won't fix any problems and they will spoil my life. I highly suspect that I have another serious problem over anxiety like ADHD..Can anyone explain to me how I can control anxiety and get back my concentration? Is there possibility of another disorder like ADHD or anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment