Monday, November 7, 2011

Need some opinions...everyone says this teacher has a crush on me?

My school has alot of male teachers in it, and I never, had any problems with anyone. This year though, I had one teacher, that I think started to crush on me alittle. At the beginning of the year, everything was normal between us, but as the year went on, I realized that he started doing strange things, like telling other kids(as a joke), that they should not talk to me, even make eye contact with me..or one time he said in cl one day, that he loved me and that I will always have a special place in his heart. It came out of no where, and I didnt really know how to respond. I would always find that out of everyone in the cl, he and I would always end up bickering about everything, most of the time it was joking bickering, but it hit me that no one else in the cl does this with him, and if they did, Iam sure they would be in trouble. He never got me in trouble for anything really..and to the other kids, that was strange. He would make these little remarks like, once I saw him..

No comments:

Post a Comment