Saturday, November 5, 2011

How long did it take you to get diagnosed with PCOS?

You are the perfect candidate to take Vitex. It is a natural herbal drug found online and at some health food and vitamin stores. This is going the natural way. Instead of using harsh drugs prescribed by your doctor. You will see a difference after being on them for 3 months. Your periods will be lighter and only last for 4 days. Your cycles will stabilize and your luteal phase will be where it is suppost to be. I have been on this for 3 months and my cycles are now 29 days with only 4 days of bleeding each month. I do still get cramps around ov, but not all month long. It is an awesome thing. I am overweight now after having my first 2 kids. Which I use to be called fertile mertil. After 6 years going by, being overweight and being on birth control my body got out of wack and this drug helped me to get back where I am suppost to. Did you know that the depo provera shot (birth control) eliminates cysts and reduces the risk of cancer. I do not advice woman who don't have irregular cycles, PCOS or LPD to take this. But I believe you have PCOS. You have like - 99% of the signs that you do have it. Try this for 3 to 6 months first. I promise it will be worth it. I also take a pre-natal vitamin, an extra B6 vitamin and evening primose oil each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment