Friday, November 11, 2011

Do you think this e-mail was too harsh for my ex professor?

Yes, I think it was much too harsh, and honestly I kind of feel like it's a little disrespectful =/ I'm uming that your professor is older than you, and in my opinion, this is the kind of letter that is acceptable to be sent to someone your own age or younger. I understand that you don't Mean to disrespect him/her or anything like that, but it comes off that way. The thing with teachers or professors is that you can't Tell them or try to Teach them or Have them learn how to do something. You either stay in their cl and deal with them and the way they teach and get through it, Or you transfer out of their cl and find another teacher/cl. It's the only thing you can do. because professors teach the way they teach. You can certainly ask them to slow down, or ask for help, etc, but you can't critique them on the way they teach. if you don't like the way they teach, then you just have to transfer out. best of luck to you =]

No comments:

Post a Comment