Monday, November 7, 2011

Anyone else worried about how their parents/inlaws are going to act after the baby is born?

I'm not worried about my family, but I am worried about my in laws. It's not really like your situation. They are not controlling. In fact they don't care enough about anything. If I could have it my way my baby would never meet them. They smoke and drink and do not keep their house clean and they have very foul mouths and say things that a child shouldn't hear from anyone let alone a grandparent. I don't want my baby breathing in their nasty smokey air, crawling around on their dirty floor that is covered in pet hair and cat litter and cigarette ashes, or picking up the bad things they say. I'm sure lots of people are very concerned about how the families are going to act once the baby comes. It's not just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment