Thursday, November 10, 2011

What's the most comfortable saddle you've ever ridden in?

Nyx, you rock. The comfiest saddle I've ever had was MY Teskey's barrel saddle lol. I love Teskey's saddles. I don't use it anymore since it was from when I was like 14 and it's too small now, but now I have (I think), a Jay's cutting saddle. I've only seen one other saddle from this maker before because I bought it second hand but it has an ostrich skin squishy seat. I used to have an all around Teskey's saddle too when I was a kid and it was awesome too. I have a Tim Piland cutter which is really pretty but it has a rock hard seat so after awhile my and knees will hurt in it. Right now our trainer uses it since we saddle up 6 horses at a time every day so it still gets regular use, just not by me :) But Teskey's saddles are the most comfortable saddles ever for western saddles. One day though, I'm getting a Tucker trail saddle. It has like 6 inch deep squish to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment