Saturday, November 5, 2011

PLEASE HELP Drinking, partying, clubs, etc?

I didn't read in you question anything about your feelings and not know how you feel can lead me to put my foot in my mouth...But what I would tell you no matter the feelings towards the guy is the STOP signs... (1) He has a girlfriend. If a guy flirts with you and he's in a relationship no matter if you " know " -as some girls say- that things won't get out of hand... you still make a distance with the guy if he doesn't stop flirting.. STOP sign ...(2) He drink all the time. I could say all but let's play dumb and say most alcohol drinkers say they are not addicted but evidently this guy doesn't put down the bottle and drunks are like tornados they don't strike as often but when they do they hit hard..Final Stop sign.. because I think I'm running out of space which is (3) what you said you don't want to drink act like a fool etc. which means you have what I like to call VALUES very good ones and ones that just need to be strengthen...

No comments:

Post a Comment